sabato 4 agosto 2007

Feeling good.



Do you know what's good? I'll list things for you:Feeling okay about turning in a problem set with the last three questions left blank, cool roommates, friends with birthdays to plan for, baking birthday cakes for said friends with birthdays, Kit Kat Klocks, oranges that don't take forever to peel and taste great, uber pink grapefruits in the mornings, friends who support me when I'm feeling low and stupid, eating with cool people at lunch, Tierney Sutton singing jazz, Mozart, photos of your own that your photophilic friend thinks rock, eating a long leisurely breakfast with your male coach and a bunch of crewbies talking about indie movies and sex toys, pushing a car up a hill with 6 other people helping you, and 8 people inside of it at 6:30 am for workout, drawing pictures and designing stages for college credit, grocery shopping, singing in the shower, helping my little sister in Minnesota fix our TV from Massachusetts, people who are cool and read my live journal and write me encouraging comments (thanks guys), and Spring.I'm so glad that today is Friday. I'll have a chance to bake a cake, watch Monk, sleep in tomorrow, play Neverwinter Nights, clean my room, and finally have a good night's sleep. Ah, that sounds wonderful. Hmmmm.

Nessun commento: