sabato 21 luglio 2007
Already depressed...
So, I've been working on Physics for some time now. I still don't understand any of it. At all. None. I doubt I ever will. The reason this makes me so depressed is that I so badly want to major in Astro, but unfortunately, you need a strong physics background. I can't even get stupid spring stuff and acceleration in 1 dimension! Agh! It's so frustrating because I want to like it so much, but I can't. It makes me feel like shit. There are a ton of other things floating around in my head as well. So for a week now, I've decided that I can't stand physics at all, and I'm now trying to decide what else I might be interested in. Ever since I've started really getting into my stagecraft class, I'm thinking about architecture. I think it would be great. I talked to my mom and she said maybe I can try an architecture class this summer at the U of M to see if I like it or not. Sounds great to me. So I started looking at the course calendar at the U. Their summer semester runs from mid May to the third week in August. No can do if I want to go to China or Madeline Island. So after that, I started checking all the other local universities and art schools and then got so interested in theater, sculpture, photography, design, film, and media production programs that now I'm completely confused and it seems like I want to do way too much and knowing that I can't feels terrible.Anyways, I'm just getting started on this whole live journal thing, so it's probably terrible reading. Sorry.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento