martedì 14 agosto 2007
Mental relief
So okay. Today was MaryBeth's birthday and I baked her cake this morning and then we all celebrated with an indoor picnic and that was fun. After that I was freezing at the Crew carwash, and accidentally flashed 135 while taking off my shirt with my friend un-hooking my bikini top. However, the hours I spent there were fun. Especially when Erin, Seth and I went to the Suds & Dub (local $13 carwash) (too much for a carwash I think) and we convinced about half of the people who were pulling in that they should come support Wellesley Crew instead. It was good times. Then I left with Deena to do her weekend bells and we watched Felicity at the bells desk. Then she left to go back home. I always feel a little miffed when she goes home on the weekends, and I've never really justified it to myself, but for some reason, I still lonely and sad on the weekends when Dee goes home.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento